St. John’s School, Gwalior offers excellent educational facilities which are continually being extended and developed. A successful programme of building development costing some £15 million has occurred at the school over recent
The school provides a well stocked library with encyclopedia, reference books , work of fiction and classics. Newspaper, magazines , dictionaries and other useful study material . All these are available for the students and staff
Computer knowledge is imparted to all the students by actual use of computers under the guidance of a qualilfied computer teacher . Latest computers with internet facilities aare available.
The school has well equipped science laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology where scientific experiments are conducted under the able guidance of a science teacher and lab co-ordinator.
CCTV Cameras are installed in all the classrooms and also the entire school premises for the safety and security of the students.
GAMES AND SPORTS
- The pre-primary students have different toys, cut-outs, see-saw, swings and blocks to play.
- Facilities for indoor games like chess, carom, etc. Are available.
- A play ground is available for the tiny-tots and also for games like badminton and volleyball.
- The senior students are taken by school vehicle to the nearestplay ground where they play outdoor games of their choice like cricket, football, etc. All games equipments and coaches are provided by the school administration.
The school has a sick room which is equipped to handle day to day medical emergencies. Every child is medically examined at least once a year. A health report card is maintained for each child.
The students are taught various breathing regulation exercises and Yoga A cense which enhances their physical, mental health and spiritual growth.
- WI-FI CAMPUS
- AUDIO-VISUAL CLASSROOM
- SCIENCE LAB
- MATHS LAB
- COMPUTER LAB
- WELL TRAINED & EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- EXTRA CLASSES FOR WEAK STUDENTS
- FOCUS ON EXTRA CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES
- SOUND, GREEN & SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- INDOOR GAMES LIKE CHESS, CAROM, ETC
- OUTDOOR GAMES LIKE CRICKET, HOCKEY, KHO-KHO, BADMINTON, ETC